This is my honest review of Brendan Mace’s digital product Zero Hour Work Days. Brendan has been in the internet marketing space for many years now but this is the first digital product he’s ever released.
It’s important to mention that unlike a lot of other people out there that have reviewed Zero Hour Work Days, I’m not doing so with the sole intent of funneling traffic to some other offer I’m an affiliate for that I claim is “better”. I am an affiliate for just about all of the products I review, I don’t have an ulterior motive, and most of the time I have purchased and gone through the whole course before writing about it. This is a 100% honest review, something that’s not easy to come by these days.
Bonuses: I’ve put together a package of three awesome bonuses that I think complement Zero Hour Work Days at least to some degree. You’ll get these bonuses absolutely free if you decide to grab Zero Hour Work Days through my link on this page. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the review to get a description of each of them!
Now, you may think that since it’s his first product, it’s not really as good as most of the products that are put out by other seasoned product launchers. Is this really true? Read on to find out…
Product Name: Zero Hour Work Days
Creator: Brendan Mace
Price: $8.67 on the front end with three upsells
Money Back Guarantee: 30 days
My Rating: 9.3/10
Recommended to Try: YES
Summary: Zero Hour Work Days is a quality info product packed with a good amount of value and information for the price. The product includes a lot of free resources and bonuses that are actually quite useful. The method that Brendan teaches in the course is meant for the long-term. With that being said, I wish Brendan would have gone more in depth about how to use ClickMagick and how to sell solo ad traffic specifically for this application; tracking is important and unfortunately he sort of glossed over it. I also thought he went a little overboard pushing his 1-on-1 coaching which is over $800.
Here’s my video review:
What is Zero Hour Work Days about?
Zero Hour Work Days centers around building and promoting to an email list, specifically in the make money online niche. You’ve probably heard before that “the money is in the list” — well, it is, and it’s how pretty much how all of the big online marketers are making at least six figures a year. If you want to build a long-term online business that generates consistent income year after year, an email list is one of the best ways to do it. The main things Brendan teaches in the course are:
- how to create squeeze/landing pages that convert well
- how to make money immediately after opt in
- how to send simple affiliate promotions
- how to trade and buy traffic, as well as some free traffic strategies
- how to handle bigger commission sales
Brendan has also included a 3-part case study where he takes people through a funnel he created during the launch of Zero Hour Work Days.
What is the structure of Zero Hour Work Days?
Front End ($8.95) – the base course which consists of several unannounced bonuses/resources and the following video modules (there are additional videos as well):
Module 1: How to Make $9,259.74 Per Month
Module 2: Where to Find the Right Resources
Module 3: Tricky Ways to Get FREE Traffic
Module 4: Best Traffic Source (Get it Free)
Module 5: Secret to a 210% ROI (Easy too)
Module 6: Simple Money Pages in Minutes
Module 7: Affiliate Promos that Print Money
Module 8: Where the REAL Money Is… (Truth)
Here’s a screenshot of the members’ area:
Upsell 1 ($37 with downsell of $17) – 40 of Brendan’s high-converting email campaigns (less than $0.99 each). If you’re not comfortable writing promotional emails or you aren’t confident they’d convert, this is an option to consider. Even if you don’t actually use the emails yourself, you can study and model your own emails after them.
Upsell 2 ($67 with downsell of $37) – A high-converting landing page (opt-in rate of at least 50%) as well as a free installation of the landing page software WP Profit Builder on your website. I didn’t get this upsell and I really wouldn’t recommend it. It’s not hard to create a high-converting landing page; I had no problem creating my own with opt-in rates of around 50% right off the bat, and also, I make my landing pages for free with my email autoresponder service Sendlane.
Upsell 3 ($897 with downsell of $197) – direct 1-on-1 coaching with Brendan. He takes you by the hand step by step, sharing everything he knows with you including advanced techniques and strategies related to email marketing and more. This is for people who are serious about making money online and willing to make the investment. I’m not going to say whether or not it’s worth it because it can depend on the individual, and also, I haven’t been coached by Brendan myself. I’m inclined to believe though that it is a worthwhile investment based on what I know about Brendan. This is entirely up to you.
Here are the bonuses you’ll get if you buy Zero Hour Work Days through my link…
Bonus 1: Your Own Destiny
- a 29-page e-book that teaches you all the things you need to know in order for you to take full control of your life
- reveals how to command your life to turn towards the path that you want it to take
- reveals how to go about rethinking your core “programming” and shaping your destiny
Most products you see out there cover the “action” aspect of making money online but say absolutely nothing about the “mindset” aspect, which is just as important if not more important. If you don’t have the right mindset then you don’t have a chance at making good money online long-term.
Bonus 2: How to Build a Responsive Mailing List
- a 25-page report that reveals the basic tips, best practices and secrets to developing a responsive email list — one that will open your emails, engage with your content, and most importantly, generate sales for you
- very important for actually getting something out of your list, because if your list isn’t making you any sales, your business is dead
- goes hand-in-hand with Zero Hour Work Days, which is all about building a list
Bonus 3: Affiliate Cash Monster
- a full 6-video course that pushes aside all the fluff and BS and details how to make big bucks as an affiliate promoting other people’s products
- includes valuable information on best techniques, choosing the right products, generating targeted traffic and more
- goes hand-in-hand with Zero Hour Work Days, which covers monetizing your list by running affiliate promotions
I would normally charge for these value-packed bonuses (particularly the third one, which is a full course), but you’ll be able to get all of them absolutely free if you grab Zero Hour Work Days through my link. I know a lot of people will get it just for the bonuses, even though Zero Hour Work Days is an excellent product on its own.
To make room on my file hosting service and hard drive, I typically will remove bonuses associated with my links for products that have been out for a while. As you read this, there’s a chance that the bonuses may not be there any longer; get it now and don’t miss out!
My Thoughts on Zero Hour Work Days
Is Zero Hour Work Days a scam? Far from it. I definitely recommend picking this up and going through the content. If nothing else, you should buy the front end product for less than $10 and get the wealth of valuable info (including bonuses) that Brendan has in the members area.
Building an email list is hugely important when making money online, and Zero Hour Work Days teaches you one of the best ways to do it. An email list effectively allows you to send traffic wherever you want whenever you want and make money on demand. In my opinion, every online marketer in the make money online space should be investing in building an email list. If you follow Brendan’s training and create emails that can convert, you WILL make money.
In terms of negatives, I wish Brendan would have gone into more detail about using the ClickMagick tracking software. When I first started using ClickMagick it took a lot of time and effort for me to figure out how to use it properly for my landing pages. It’s not easy to set it up to track conversions, particularly when you’re promoting an affiliate offer. He also, as far as I know, doesn’t mention how to sell solo ads even though he talks about trading traffic. I thought he went a little overboard pushing his coaching throughout the training
Recommended to Try: YES
I hope you found my review of Zero Hour Work Days informative and helpful. See my summary and rating of the product below. If you have any questions, feedback or comments, feel free to leave them in the comment section!
Zero Hour Work Days
Value of Content9.5/10
Quality of Bonuses9.5/10
- Brendan is clear and easy to follow
- A ton of value for the price on the front end
- Strategies are good for building a long-term online income
- Course covers list building which is extremely important
- Includes a good amount of helpful bonuses in the members area
- Should have gone into more detail about using ClickMagick
- Should have gone into at least some detail about how to sell solo ads
- Brendan goes a bit overboard pushing his coaching in the training
- The primary method of getting traffic in this course requires considerable investment