This is my full review of Synthesys by Mario Brown and Oliver Goodwin.
Synthesys is a breakthrough new text-to-speech software platform that uses real human voices to sound more natural than anything you’ve ever heard before. It’s supposed to blow the text-to-speech capabilities of solutions like Amazon Polly and WaveNet out of the water.
Note: This review is 100% honest and objective. I am an affiliate for just about all of the products I review, I don’t have an ulterior motive, and most of the time I’ve gone through the whole product in detail before writing about it.
Bonuses: I’ve put together a package of awesome bonuses that I think complement Synthesys very well. You’ll get these bonuses absolutely free if you decide to grab Synthesys through my link on this page. Click here to get a description of each of them!
Mario has a great reputation in the industry, and Oliver is a software expert that puts out quality consistently. The release of Synthesys was initially delayed by over a month to ensure that the software was in tip-top shape.
I was confident going in that Synthesys would have merit, but listening to the samples took my excitement to a whole new level.
How good are the text-to-speech capabilities of Synthesys? How can you use it to make money and grow your online business? Read on to find out…
- Product Name: Synthesys
- Creators: Mario Brown & Oliver Goodwin
- Link: https://thefreedomfellow.com/synthesys
- Price: $47 or $67 at launch; 4 upsells
- Money Back Guarantee: 14 days
- My Rating: 93/100
- Recommended to Try: YES
Synthesys is a text-to-speech platform that uses a superior technology to platforms like WaveNet and Amazon Polly.
In short, a dataset of real human voice recordings are trained by deep learning researchers to create a neural network, which in turn generates audio clips from provided scripts.
Just listen to the difference here and let it speak for itself:
All you have to do is choose your voice, add your script, and download the audio files.
You can take advantage of this text-to-speech technology in a multitude of ways.
Not only can you use it other industries like real estate, gaming, and film, but you can also use it to meet your various internet marketing needs. You can add Synthesys voice-overs to your promotional videos, sales videos, explainer videos, and more.
This is a fantastic way to avoid the high costs of professional voice-over work. It won’t be quite as good, but we all know how expensive quality video is to produce — the cost savings will be enormous in the long run.
The software has a few limitations, but it’s quick and easy to use once you get the hang of it.
How does Synthesys work?
Synthesys isn’t your typical text-to-speech tool. It uses a new technology that takes advantage of real human voice to produce some of the most natural-sounding voice-overs you’ve ever heard.
The platform is entirely web-based. Once you have your script ready, all you have to do inside the app is:
- Choose your voice, gender and tone from eight different human-sounding synthetic digital voices.
- Paste your script (within the character limit) and create the voice-over.
- Combine the voice clips of your choice and render them.
These voice-overs can be used in many different ways to improve the quality of your content. They can also be sold to clients, but you’ll need the Commercial License for that.
Inside the platform, you can use the top navigation to:
- access training on how to use the software
- choose voice talent
- edit and combine voice-over clips
- view your voice-over history
- optimize pronunciation (separate offer)
- access done-for-you voice-overs
This demo demonstrates how easy the software is to use:
Each voice type is better suited for a particular application like ad campaigns, storytelling, narration, explainer videos, and audiobooks.
Who will benefit from Synthesys?
Here are some entities who should seriously consider utilizing Synthesys text-to-speech technology:
- Affiliate Marketers: use voice-overs for YouTube channels, landing pages, product reviews, and more.
- Product Creators: use voice-overs for video sales letters, demo videos, training videos, and more.
- E-Commerce Stores: create a welcome video that gives visitors a walkthrough of your store.
- Brick-And-Mortar Businesses: create a video for your website that introduces your business to visitors and tells them about your products and services.
- Freelancers Or Agencies: offer voice-overs as a freelancer, or offer voice-overs to clients as an agency.
A quality text-to-speech platform like Synthesys has so many uses that it’s practically an essential tool for anyone working online.
The Synthesys Funnel Offers
Front End: Synthesys Lite/Commercial ($47-$67+)
This is the core Synthesys offer. The Lite version includes:
- 10,000 credits (used when you turn scripts into voice-overs)
- 8 professional English voice actors
- a sound editor for audiobooks & podcasts
The Commercial license includes everything from Lite but gives you the right to sell voice-overs generated with Synthesys to clients. It also comes with 20,000 additional credits and some other cool bonuses.
OTO 1: Synthesys Pro ($67)
Synthesys Pro comes with four powerful new benefits:
- 11 additional English voice actors: both male and female, each voice has its own personality.
- Increased character render limit: allows you to render 500 characters at a time instead of 250.
- Access to new voices: you’ll get instant access to any new voice actors that are added to the software.
- Pronunciation feature: this allows you to set specific pronunciations for certain words. This will help the AI whenever it doesn’t get pronunciation quite right, making the voice-over sound even more natural.
At $67, this is a compelling offer, and if you plan to get serious with Synthesys voice-overs, I definitely recommend considering it.
OTO 2: Synthesys DFY Boost Pack ($47)
This package contains four done-for-you benefits:
- Pre-rendered voice-overs: these cover multiple different niches, and you can run with them right away.
- 100 high-converting text scripts: you can use these as is or modify them for your business.
- 15-20 additional scripts every month: you get these every month at no extra cost. They use fictional companies, have an artistic direction and demographic information, and are excellent sources of inspiration.
- DFY TV commercials: these commercials are hand-crafted by the Synthesys advertising team and can be used right away for social advertising campaigns.
This seems to me like an offer that not everyone should jump on. It’s great for those that love DFY stuff, but if you want to create your own scripts and videos, maybe you should give it a pass.
OTO 3: Synthesys Agency ($147-$497)
If you’re planning on creating an agency business to sell Synthesys voice-overs, you’re going to need a lot of credits. This offer is designed to accommodate just that.
You can buy 150,000 credits for $147, 500,000 credits for $297, or unlimited credits for $497.
In addition, if you buy one of these credit packages, you also gain the ability to create multiple logins for freelancers that you may work with or employees of your agency.
This is pretty much a no-brainer for agencies.
OTO 4: Synthesys Video ($67)
This offer gives you access to three popular video software apps that were created by the people behind Synthesys.
You can choose from 1250 (up from 750) templates and create commercials, animated videos, and more. Then, you can overlay them with voice-overs created with Synthesys.
If you don’t already have video-editing software, this is something to seriously consider. The apps are easy to use and extremely useful for online marketing applications.
My Tailored Bonus Package ($405 Value)
If you decide to purchase Synthesys through my referral link, I’m going to give you a custom tailored bonus package at no extra cost, for a limited time.
The bonus is going to be a great help to you in building your business.
This is on top of the bonuses that Brown & Goodwin are offering to readers of my blog and subscribers to my email list. You can see what those bonuses are on the other side of my link.
Caution: To make room on my file hosting service and hard drive, I will normally remove bonuses for products that have been out for a period of time. As you read this, there’s a chance that my bonus pack may not be around for much longer. Get it now and don’t miss out!
Here’s what you’ll get:
Bonus 1: YouTube Channel SEO ($97 Value)
If you don’t feel comfortable using your own voice in YouTube videos, much less putting yourself on camera, Synthesys voice-overs are the perfect solution.
But it can be a challenge getting your videos seen. This 8-part video course shows you how to optimize your YouTube videos to get maximum visibility and organic growth.
Bonus 2: Sales Funnel Optimization Strategies ($67 Value)
Whether you’re an affiliate marketer, product vendor, or offline business marketing your business online, sales funnels are an extremely powerful tool.
If you want to know more about sales funnels and how to use them to maximize the value of your visitors (frankly, every marketer should), this is a must-read.
Bonus 3: YouTube Channel Income ($67 Value)
If you want another perspective on growing a successful YouTube business, check this out.
It’s a huge 139-page e-book that walks you through the A-Z on starting, building and running a successful YouTube channel. This includes running YouTube ads, which are ideal for Synthesys voice-overs.
There’s just so much detail here!
Bonus 4: Video Salesletter Domination ($137 Value)
One of the best applications of Synthesys is for video sales letters. It’s one thing to be able to slap on a good voice-over, but how do you actually create a compelling script that converts?
This 9-part video course walks you through what you need to know to make a perfect video sales letter, from understanding the audience and pain points to addressing objections.
Bonus 5: Pocket Change Traffic ($37 Value)
You can certainly create quality video content at an affordable price with Synthesys. But you need to get eyeballs on this content, or you’re not going to get anywhere.
This nifty guide will, among other things, show you how to get a ton of traffic to your content and offers for as little as $10 per day. It’s another great resource that will add to your online marketing knowledge bank.
How To Get These Bonuses
After you purchase Synthesys through my link, you’ll be able to access my bonuses automatically through JVZoo, on the receipt page.
My Thoughts On Synthesys
I think Synthesys text-to-speech technology is an excellent opportunity for people looking to increase conversions and scale their businesses.
It’s more important than ever to be able to produce video content online. However, we can’t always record our own voices or pay exorbitant fees for so-called professionals to record voice-overs for us. This is where Synthesys comes in.
We all know how the typical text-to-speech app like WaveNet or Amazon Polly sounds: very robotic, unnatural, and creepy. Synthesys, as you can hear yourself in the sample, sounds so much better.
Does Synthesys sound as natural as a real recorded human voice? No, and in fact, it’s often quite easy to tell that it’s a synthetic voice. But it’s some of the best synthetic speech technology that I’ve seen on the market.
To be clear, Synthesys will never sound as good as a true professional voice-over. But for well under $100 to access, it’s pretty much a must-have tool for any marketer’s toolkit.
It’s also one of the best ways for people to start and grow successful agency businesses. The demand for good voice-overs that don’t cost a fortune is massive, and you can step in and accommodate that demand.
Give it a try. Remember that there’s a 14-day money-back guarantee, so there’s practically no risk.
I hope you found my review of Synthesys informative and helpful. See my summary and rating of the product below. If you have any questions, feedback or comments, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments.
- Has so many different applications including online marketing and freelancing
- Cost is extremely affordable considering the quality of voice-over
- The voice-overs are clearly superior to popular competitors
- Will be relevant for years to come
- Credits can be costly if you're doing a lot of voice-overs
- Still sounds fairly unnatural at times
- Software character limit can be annoying to work with