This is my full review of Sqzin by Cindy Donovan. Sqzin claims to be able to turn any webpage into a cash-grabbing viral squeeze page that brings in leads and social shares.
Note that I’m not reviewing Sqzin with the sole intent of funneling traffic to some other offer I’m an affiliate for that I claim is “better”. I am an affiliate for just about all of the products I review, I don’t have an ulterior motive, and most of the time I’ve gone through the whole product in detail before writing about it. This is a 100% honest review and objective review of the software.
Bonuses: I’ve put together a package of special bonuses that complement Sqzin beautifully. You’ll get these bonuses absolutely free if you decide to grab Sqzin through my link on this page. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the review to get a description of each of them!
I recently reviewed another of Cindy’s products, Covert Commissions, when she was holding a special bundle sale; I wanted to check Sqzin out and see if it lives up to the same standard of high-quality offer that really has the potential to help people. Just how useful is it? What does the software do exactly? Read on to find out…
Product Name: Sqzin
Creator: Cindy Donovan
Price: Starts at $24.97 (rising); three upsells
Money Back Guarantee: 30 days
My Rating: 9/10
Recommended to Try: Yes
Summary: Sqzin is a cloud-based platform that allows you to take any link and “squeeze” the destination page, adding viral sharing buttons, tracking, headers, slide-in popups with calls to action and opt-in forms, and more. This enables you to collect a ton of subscribers and get eyeballs on your offers just by sharing viral content that you were going to share anyway. You can even find viral content to share using Sqzin’s content discovery tool.
This is a very easy yet effective way to get viral leads and make sales. When you consider the current one-time price of the software, there’s a huge amount of value here. I would definitely recommend picking this up, no matter what you’re doing to make money online. Just keep in mind that if you have little to no social media following, it will be more difficult to get the first eyeballs onto your links. If, for whatever reason, you want a refund, rest assured that there is a 30-day money back guarantee.
What does Sqzin do?
You might have a bit of trouble grasping the concept of Sqzin at first, but once you do, you’ll realize how powerful it can be for getting eyeballs on your squeeze pages and offers.
Sqzin is a special cloud-based application that effectively allows you to take any page — whether a news article, affiliate offer, or anything else — and turn it into an instant squeeze page with calls to action, banners, opt-in forms and more. Here’s exactly what you can do with Sqzin:
- Discover viral content you can share. Sqzin’s content discovery tool allows you to find news, videos, products and other resources as they go viral. You can do a search in any niche and get results that are ready to be “squeezed” right away with Sqzin.
- Add viral sharing buttons. Social sharing buttons appear on the pages you squeeze with Sqzin; visitors can share the content on the major social media platforms you select. This helps greatly with virality and exposure to your calls to action.
- Provide cloaking and tracking. Every link squeezed with Sqzin tracks the clicks and conversion rates, so you always know what’s going on.
- Video squeeze pages. You can paste in a video link to create a high converting video squeeze page complete with autoresponder opt-in forms, added calls to action and more. You can add pop-overs to these pages with CTAs to whatever you want!
- Add customized headers. Each page you squeeze will have an attention bar header that’s totally customizable. You can add your company name for branding purposes, mention a special bonus offer, use a pre-headline, or do anything else you want with it to enhance your results.
- Add CTAs and opt-in forms. This feature is gold! You can add attention-grabbing slide-ins that feature an opt-in form or a call-to-action button that links directly to a targeted affiliate product, contact page, or any other destination of your choice.
- Interstitial landing pages. You can also implement timer-controlled landing pages that display for a set period and then redirect. This has many potential uses including warming up visitors or introducing your brand.
- Password protect. You can password-protect pages that you squeeze with Sqzin. Only those who know the password will be able to access the content on the other end. Use this to increase engagement or deliver exclusive content.
Sqzin is designed to pull in leads and money for you just by sharing things you were going to share anyway. You don’t need to write, edit, have a website or get web hosting.
Check out a demo video of Sqzin below:
What is the structure of Sqzin?
Front End ($24.97 and rising) – during the launch period, the monthly membership fee is being waived, meaning you can get access to Sqzin for a one-time payment. With the front end purchase you get access to all of the features described above, with:
- unlimited cloaked links
- unlimited clicks to your hosted links
- unlimited social shares
- unlimited web page visitors
- 10 CTA/opt-in variations
- 5 media/video squeeze pages
- 5 interstitial landing pages
- 1000 monthly actions (unique opt-ins, calls to action, etc.)
Your monthly allocations are renewed each month at no additional cost. If you go over your allocations in a given month, your opt-in forms and slide-ins will no longer display, although your sharing and tracking functions will remain intact.
Below is a screenshot of the Sqzin interface. Note all the menu options on the left side.
OTO 1 (starts at $17/month; depends on package tier) – with this you get Sqzin Pro. This instantly adds new features to your Sqzin account including autoresponder integration, Facebook retargeting pixels, custom scripts and custom overlays. You also get a premium WordPress plugin that automatically adds social sharing buttons to your blog, “squeezes” your pages and adds extra viral capabilities to explode your lead generation and sales. In addition to that, you also get a ton more media and splash pages.
For more information on the different tiers that are available, check out the associated sales page.
If you plan to really take advantage of everything Sqzin has to offer and think you’d benefit from the added features that come with the Pro edition, then I would seriously consider this offer.
OTO 2 ($97 or $197) – with this you get Agency access to Sqzin. This allows you to create 10 or 20 client accounts that you can sell to clients who, in turn, use the services of Sqzin.
- sell account access for a one-time payment, monthly fee or anything else
- manage client accounts as a service and charge premium fees
- create client accounts instantly in your dashboard
- take advantage of professional 24/7 online customer support
If running an agency business that sells Sqzin services to clients (which can be extremely lucrative) is something that interests you, definitely snatch this up. You can easily make back the cost of the license just from one client in a short amount of time.
OTO 3 ($97/year) – with this you get an integration with Covert Commissions, unlocking your choice of done-for-you, 100% managed marketing campaigns to automatically monetize the leads generated with Sqzin. If you cancel after one year, you get to keep and use all of the campaigns you own. See the sales page or my Covert Commissions review for more information about Covert Commissions.
This is $97 per year, keep in mind, which is about $8 a month; pretty darn good considering you’re getting completely done-for-you marketing campaigns that you can effectively copy and paste. I would definitely consider grabbing this and fast-tracking your results.
Here are the bonuses you’ll get if you grab Sqzin through my link…
Bonus 1: How to Build a Responsive Mailing List
- a 25-page report that reveals the basic tips, best practices and secrets to developing a responsive email list — one that will open your emails, engage with your content, and most importantly, generate sales for you
- very important for actually getting something out of your list, because if your list isn’t making you any sales, your business is dead
- use this to monetize the leads you collect with Sqzin
Bonus 2: Social Media Marketing Boost
In Social Media Marketing Boost you’ll discover 100 powerful social media marketing tips that will boost your following, gain authority and increase engagement on social media. Apply this social media training to augment your website monetization efforts.
You’ll be able to get this high-quality bonus material if you grab through my link.To make room on my file hosting service and hard drive, I will normally remove bonuses for products that have been out for a while. As you read this, there’s a chance that the bonuses may not be there any longer; get it now and don’t miss out!
My Thoughts on Sqzin
Sqzin is a powerful cloud-based software that allows you to better utilize the traffic that comes to your links. Instead of sharing a regular link to a piece of viral-worthy content on social media, you can instead run the link through Sqzin, “squeezing it” so that the page you’re linking to displays social share buttons, slide-in popups, calls to action and opt-in forms.
This way? You can share links you were going to share anyway, while collecting leads, making sales and increasing the chances that your shared content will go even more viral. It’s so easy to implement, and it simply works; the company Tel3, for example, used Sqzin to generate almost 6000 highly targeted subscribers with a simple little viral video of a mom in her car. The campaign took just a few minutes to create.
Now, you may be thinking “what if I don’t have viral content to share”? Sqzin has you covered: just use their viral content discovery tool. You can search any niche and get the content you need to start generating tons of leads.
There’s really no excuse for you not to be able to benefit from Sqzin, no matter who you are.
You know I like to do my best to find and talk about the negatives of any product I review. It’s no different with Sqzin. While it’s a fantastic product that is very powerful for getting eyeballs on your offers, if you’ve never been one to share viral content on social media, or your social media followings aren’t very big to begin with, you’ll probably have trouble getting traffic through your links.
Social media is really the best place to share the content that you “squeeze”, and so if you don’t have much in the way of a following, you’ll have to either take the time to build it or do some paid advertising such as Facebook ads. That can certainly still be a profitable venture for you, but it’s another element that you would have to take into account.
With that said, Sqzin is an awesome application. It’s relatively cheap, easy to use, and very effective. Do a better job monetizing your shared links by putting this into use today! Remember that there’s a 30-day money back guarantee, so there’s practically no risk.
I hope you found my review of Sqzin informative and helpful. See my summary and rating of the product below. If you have any questions, feedback or comments, feel free to leave them in the comment section!
- Can potentially be massive for lead generation if you do things right
- Practically a free way to get traffic
- Content discovery tool means anyone can find share-worthy content easily
- Attractive upsells
- Getting traffic can be an issue, particularly if you don't have a social media following
- Many visitors who click on your link to access the viral content won't be interested in your calls to action