This is my full review of Printly by Ike Paz & Brendan Mace. While Ike is a fresh face to me, Brendan is not; he’s a top vendor in the internet marketing space, you can be almost sure that anything with his name attached to it will be good.
It’s important to mention that I have actually gone through this product myself. This is a 100% honest and informed review.
Bonuses: I’ve put together a package of awesome bonuses that I think complement Printly nicely. You’ll get these bonuses absolutely free if you decide to grab Printly through my link on this page. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the review to get a description of each of them!
Product Name: Printly
Creator: Ike Paz and Brendan Mace
Price: $5.95 during early bird, along with 3 upsells
Money Back Guarantee: 30 days
My Rating: 9.1/10
Recommended to Try: Yes
Summary: Printly is a video course that teaches you everything you know to succeed in the business of selling printables online. Printables are PDFs and documents that can be printed and used for purposes such as cards, games, guides and decorations. This is a cool little alternative to the traditional selling of digital and physical products, and the fact that it can work in a ton of different niches means that there’s little risk of saturation. If you’ve had little to no success making money online up until now, or even if you’re just looking to expand your horizons, you should absolutely check this out.
What is Printly about?
Printly teaches you a brand new, newbie-friendly way to set up passive income streams online in as little as 20 minutes. The method centers around creating and selling “printables” (hence the name of the product, “Printly”) — these are cards, games, decorations, guides or any other template that can be printed on a sheet of paper and would be useful to someone. It turns out that there’s big demand out there for printables; Printly teaches you how to capitalize on that demand, make passive sales and even build your list.
Have a look at the payments Ike is getting with this method:
The course covers everything you need to know in detail, including:
- how to decide which niche is for you
- the seven types of printables that sell the best and are easy to create even if you don’t have any design skills or experience
- a simple free traffic method that works like a charm in the printables industry
- the exact “quick cash” method Ike has used time and time again to quickly make $100+ with just a few minutes of work
- two simple marketplaces where you can sell your printables to a massive audience without needing to set up a website
- how to easily and quickly set up your own printables store
- how to quickly scale up to a job-crushing income while you sleep
According to the product creators, you don’t need any special skills to apply the Printly method, you can start making money quickly and passively, and it’s a method you probably haven’t heard of before. I know I hadn’t heard of it!
In addition to the base Printly course, you also get a piece of custom traffic-generating software (free traffic) that was created exclusively for the course. You also get a resource guide that reveals all the free tools you can use when implementing this method.
What is the structure of Printly?
Front End ($14.95) – the base course which consists of a step-by-step over-the-shoulder video series (four modules with multiple videos in each) showing you everything you need to know to go out there and kill it with the Printly method. Also included are:
- exclusive traffic-getting software for use with Printly ($67 value)
- a resource guide listing related free tools
- a top-9 profitable niches cheat list ($37 value)
- Brendan Mace’s $10K case study where he shows you how he makes over $10,000 per month with affiliate marketing ($97 value). This is another income stream you can add on top of Printly.
Here is a screenshot of the members area:
Upsell 1 ($37 with $17 downsell) – with this you get 30 done-for-you printables that have been proven to sell and that you can start making money with right away.
Done-for-you packs like this are always something you should consider because it takes out the work of creating the asset and fast tracks you to the results you want. You can start selling the DFY printables right away to build up a passive income quick, and then you can invest the revenue back into your business to grow and scale. At $27 this is certainly a reasonable offer.
Upsell 2 ($97 with $47 downsell) – with this you get license rights to Printly, meaning you can sell it as your own product and keep 100% of the sale.
You really should pick this up if you plan to send paid traffic to the Printly offer and make a bunch of sales. You’ll be able to keep 100% of the proceeds throughout the entire funnel, which can make a huge different in your profits at the end of the day. The downsell price of $47 is really a fantastic deal for license rights; most license rights for similar products are at least $197.
Upsell 3 ($2000 with $197 downsell) – with the $2000 offer you get personal 1-on-1 coaching with Brendan. You will be able to get personalized help every step of the way and be put on the fast track to success. The downsell offer gives you access to Brendan’s digital coaching membership site, where you can go through all the information he normally teaches in his 1-on-1 coaching but without personal access to Brendan himself.
I’ve mentioned before that I’ve never gotten coaching from Brendan, but I do know people who have and have reported great results with him. If you’re interested in coaching in the online marketing space, this is a viable option to consider. I’d suggest grabbing the downsell on this.
Here are the bonuses you’ll get if you buy Printly through my link…
Bonus 1: Social Media Marketing Boost
- in Social Media Marketing Boost you’ll discover 100 powerful social media marketing tips that will boost your following, gain authority and increase engagement on social media
- keep this guide handy whenever you need a boost in social media!
- can be used in conjunction with the Printly method to get free social media traffic to your printable offers
Bonus 2: Fiverr Cash Monster
- a full video series that shows you how to be hugely successful on Fiverr
- covers what you should do, what you should avoid, misconceptions about the platform, and three methods that you can employ to make big money on the platform
- use this info to generate another passive income stream along with Printly
Bonus 3: 3 Ways To Make $10 An Hour
- reveals 3 effective ways for making $10 an hour online and building up from there
- sure, we didn’t get into online business to make $10 an hour, but everyone has to start somewhere
- these are legitimate ways to get off the ground and build up to the income that you’ve always dreamed of
Bonus 4: Your Own Destiny
- a 29-page e-book that teaches you all the things you need to know in order for you to take full control of your life
- reveals how to command your life to turn towards the path that you want it to take
- reveals how to go about rethinking your core “programming” and shaping your destiny
I would normally charge for these value-packed bonuses (particularly the second one, which is a full course), but you’ll be able to get all of them absolutely free if you grab Printly through my link. I know a lot of people will be tempted to get it just for the bonuses, but don’t forget that Printly offers a ton of value on its own.
To make room on my file hosting service and hard drive, I typically will remove bonuses associated with my links for products that have been out for a while. I don’t have unlimited storage space to hold bonuses for you. As you read this, there’s a chance that the bonuses may not be there any longer; get it now and don’t miss out!
My Thoughts on Printly
In case you were wondering, Printly is not a scam. This is a legit method for making money online, and Ike’s results are real. It’s definitely an interesting method, and I think that if you haven’t had any success online up until this point, this just might be what starts bringing in some income for you. At under $15 on the front end, it’s definitely worth it to pick this up and absorb everything that Ike has in the members area.
What I like about the method is that it’s an interesting spin on marketing digital products online — that’s essentially what you’re doing, even though the digital product (printable) ends up being physical in the end. Printables are simple to understand and fun to work with. With this method you’re not dealing with the traditional “scam” issues associated with other products online; at the same time you’re learning very important skills related to traffic generation, selling and list building among other things.
With that said, I want to address a couple of the claims that the sales page makes. Can you really make $278.62 per hour with the method? You can, but you’re not necessarily going to be able to work as many hours as you want, and there will come a point where it will be difficult to scale without getting into paid traffic. In that sense, that headline is a bit misleading. Also, it will take quite a bit longer than 20 minutes to set things up when you’re starting from scratch, but once the setup is done, 20 minutes per day to maintain the business is reasonable.
Recommended to Try: Yes
I hope you found my review of Printly informative and helpful. See my summary and rating of the product below. If you have any questions, feedback or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments!