This is my honest review of Ben Martin’s latest info product Commission Resurrection. Ben is a big player in the online marketing space, with revenues of over $30000 per month. I’ve never purchased any of his products before so I’m coming into this with an open mind and no expectations.
It’s important to mention that unlike some other people out there that have reviewed Commission Resurrection, I’m not doing so with the sole intent of funneling traffic to some other offer I’m an affiliate for that I claim is “better”. I am an affiliate for just about all of the products I review, I don’t have an ulterior motive, and most of the time I have purchased and gone through the whole course before writing about it. This is a 100% honest review, something that’s not easy to come by these days.
Bonuses: I’ve put together a package of three awesome bonuses that I think complement Commission Resurrection at least to some degree. You’ll get these bonuses absolutely free if you decide to grab Commission Resurrection through my link on this page. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the review to get a description of each of them!
Now, in the past Ben has come out with products like Mailing for Money, which teaches you how to monetize your email list properly. But is there value in this course? Is it worth looking at? Read on to find out…
Product Name: Commission Resurrection
Creator: Ben Martin
Price: $14.95 on the front end with two upsells
Money Back Guarantee: 30 days
My Rating: 8.8/10
Recommended to Try: YES
Summary: Commission Resurrection is is a great info product packed with a ton of valuable information. The front end alone contains 30 videos, many of them almost 20 minutes long, along with a few useful bonuses that complement the main course. This is the long term business — creating funnels, building a list and promoting products to that list — that everyone should be building up if they want to make real money online. This is a rock-solid, tried and tested method that simply works, and will continue to work for many years to come.
With that said, it would have been nice if Ben touched on some free traffic methods (such as Facebook) in the main training, which he doesn’t. He also doesn’t say much about how to actually write emails that convert, which is hugely important; instead, he directs you to another product of his that costs $197. Aside from this, I can’t really think of anything to criticize.
Here’s my video review:
What is Commission Resurrection about?
Commission Resurrection teaches you how to build up to over $1400 creating funnels that consists of landing pages, bonus pages and email follow-up sequences, and how to drive traffic using solo ads, which is a very efficient, cost-effective way of getting leads in the make money online niche. In the course, Ben goes over:
- the three types of affiliate that exist online and why only one of these affiliates makes big money
- four little-known secrets you must know and apply to make easy money as an affiliate marketer
- how to get hundreds and possibly thousands of targeted eyeballs on your affiliate links within the next 24 hours or less
- two simple, yet highly effective pages you must send your traffic to if you want your leads to convert into piles of cash in your bank
- what to do if you’re driving traffic but nobody is buying
- the accidental discovery Ben made on Christmas Day 2015 that allowed him to win almost every affiliate contest he entered from then on
- a piece of software which is easy for even newbies to use and make more money with
Ben also discusses strategies and good habits that can help you achieve your money goals, provides a few relevant high-quality bonuses in the members area and offers a free viewing of a value-packed webinar that reveals the easiest way for the “little guy” to get rich online.
What is the structure of Commission Resurrection?
Front End ($14.95) – the base course which consists of 30 over-the-shoulder video modules and bonus “special training” modules. These modules are extensive, covering the planning stage, concepts, offers, capture pages, bonus pages, follow-ups, tracking and much more.
Here is a screenshot of the members area, where you can see just a portion of all the videos available:
Upsell 1 ($27) – the “Commissions Paid Rapidly” or “CPR” package, which contains:
- guaranteed approval to promote 6 high converting offers, including Commission Resurrection
- the 30 promotional templates Ben personally uses to promote these approved products, which you can copy and paste to get big commissions paid quickly into your PayPal account
- 30 matching done-for-you blog posts which you can swipe and deploy to make more commissions
- 30 matching done-for-you Facebook posts which you can swipe and deploy to make even more commissions
- high-quality custom bonuses created by Ben, which you can use to entice people to buy through your link
- a 30-day email consultancy with Ben himself, where you can ask questions, send screenshots and get solutions to your problems
I think for $27 this is a great offer. You’re getting a lot of valuable promotional material (that would probably take a lot of time and effort for you to create yourself) which you can “plug and play” to make quick money. It’s always great to get your hands on more bonuses to add to your asset collection, and an email consultancy with a six-figure marketer is very valuable. I would definitely consider this one, especially if you’re a newbie who struggles to get approved for products and write promos yourself.
Upsell 2 ($47) – the “Intensive Commissions Unleashed” or “ICU” package, which contains:
- the ability to earn instant commissions on 3 hot offers, which means no waiting for delayed payments. You make a sale and receive commissions the same day.
- Ben’s 50 most opened subject lines so far in 2017. You can use them as is, or model and adapt them as you see fit.
- the secret Double Your Money method which will allow you to double your commissions on every single one of your affiliate campaigns
- master resell (or licence) rights to promote all of Ben’s products and keep 100% of the proceeds.
If this was $197 or more than I would be hesitant to recommend this, but it’s only $47, and what you’re getting for that investment is pretty awesome. The license rights alone could be sold for multiple hundreds of dollars. If you think this upsell would be useful to you then you should seriously consider grabbing it.
Here are the bonuses you’ll get if you buy Commission Resurrection through my link…
Bonus 1: How to Build a Responsive Mailing List
- a 25-page report that reveals the basic tips, best practices and secrets to developing a responsive email list — one that will open your emails, engage with your content, and most importantly, generate sales for you
- very important for actually getting something out of your list, because if your list isn’t making you any sales, your business is dead
- supplements Commission Resurrection beautifully because it covers the “monetize” aspect of an email list
Bonus 2: The Determined Marketer
- practically a must-read for anyone who wants to make serious money online
- mindset and mental toughness are essential factors involved in your success, and this full 127-page ebook teaches you how to develop it properly
- reveals how to overcome the negative programming ingrained in you from birth that teaches you to be a cog in the machine, and re-program your mind for success
- complements the concepts and strategies inside Commission Resurrection
Most products you see out there cover the “action” aspect of making money online but say absolutely nothing about the “mindset” aspect, which is just as important if not more important. If you don’t have the right mindset then you don’t have a chance at making money online long-term.
Bonus 3: The Affiliate Contest Insider Hack
- a 22-page ebook that teaches you how to ramp up your affiliate promotions and win affiliate contests, no matter how big or well-known you are in the industry
- includes valuable information on picking the right products, what to do before, during and after the launch to maximize sales
- reveals tips, strategies and techniques for maximizing your chances of winning these contests
I would normally charge for these value-packed bonuses (particularly the second one, which is practically a novel), but you’ll be able to get all of them absolutely free if you grab Commission Resurrection through my link. I know a lot of people will get it just for the bonuses, even though Commission Resurrection is a quality product on its own.
To make room on my file hosting service and hard drive, I typically will remove bonuses associated with my links for products that have been out for a while. As you read this, there’s a chance that the bonuses may not be there any longer; get it now and don’t miss out!
My Thoughts on Commission Resurrection
I want to stress that Commission Resurrection is definitely not a scam. This product is a must-buy for newbie affiliate marketers looking to get off the ground, and even more experienced marketers who want to increase their commissions. If nothing else, you should buy the front end product for less than $15 and get the wealth of valuable info that Ben has in the members area.
Nowadays it’s more difficult than ever to make money by sending cold traffic directly to an offer. Even redirecting to a capture page that redirects to an offer might not be enough to make good money if you don’t know how to monetize the list that you build. By integrating bonus pages into your funnels, you can seriously boost your sales (and hence commissions), increase your chances of winning affiliate commissions and make a ton of money at the end of the day. The great thing about this method is that you can set up a promotion once and watch the commissions roll in as you sit back and relax for the next week or so — and automation and passive income is the goal here, isn’t it?
In terms of negatives, it would have been nice if Ben touched on at least one good free traffic method to use as an alternative to buying solo ads inside the main course. I thought he would eventually get into Facebook traffic a bit, but I went through the whole course and he never did as far as I know. I also wish he would have provided more information and techniques about writing emails that convert.
Recommended to Try: YES
I hope you found my review of Commission Resurrection informative and helpful. See my summary and rating of the product below. If you have any questions, feedback or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments!